From Cesenatico to Bavaria among wonderful mountain tracks and a beer festival
If you were planning a cycling getaway, here are some ideas for a Cesenatico and Bavaria Special!
Vroom: from Cesenatico to Rosenheim in Bavaria
At the end of August, come to Romagna and cycle wind in face, sun on back through the landscapes where the Pirate, Marco Pantani, used to train. Sleep 4 nights in Cesenatico and then leave for 3 days with us for Bavaria: a pleasure stop at the beer festival.
Our Ole will be your guide - for this experience reserved for a small group of cyclists - a mix of German precision with Romagna sympathy!
On your return, you choose whether to extend your stay at the only 4-star hotel directly on the beach in Cesenatico or to return home.
We organise transfers to/from the main airports and railway stations in Italy.
Your booking at Lungomare Bike Hotel includes:
- Super Half Board: breakfast + a tasty lunch from 12:00 until 16:30 after the daily tours and dinner
- every day, one of our 6 bike tours with an expert guide
- secure, video-monitored bike room, equipped with washing area, small repairs and compressor. Mechanic always at disposal
- access to the fitness room with Techogym equipment and outdoor pool with whirlpool, salinised and heated to 29° from March to November
- banana, mineral salts and water for your water bottle every day
- laundry for your sportswear
- access to the wellness centre with sauna, Turkish bath, whirlpool, relax room with herbal teas and Cervia salt wall, solarium and loungers
In Rosenheim, Germany you have included in your booking:
- 3 stays (5th, 6th and 7th September), with breakfast
- Friday evening convivial aperitif and Saturday evening dinner at the Beer Festival stands
- guided bike tours
- return transfer service from Cesenatico
from € 1249 per person in double room
You decide whether to join us in Cesenatico or start your tour on 5th September directly from Bavaria.
NB: To take part in the tour you must sign up by the end of May!