Sylvia & Lorenzo operate the best bike hotel on the Adriatic coast: far more friendly & economical than the famous Belvedere in Rimini! Check it out and feel welcome to post me for more opinion. Take your bike or rent a Colnago from Lorenzo...
REVIEWS AND FEEDBACKS
What travellers say about us important as what we do. Thanks to all ours beloved guests who have shared their opinions and emotions. Listen to their voices:
Great service , great event, first class food and support , will go back soon .Guided cycle rides with first class guide who spoke English , lovely countryside and quiet roads to cycle on making the whole time their a wonderful experience , fully recommended to others
The best bike hotel of the Adriatic coast
Friendly and helpful, dairy free and vegan options available
We stayed for a few days, and over the weekend it seemed that if you were not wearing cycling clothes, you were the strange one.
We were cycling, so that was fine.
If you have the 'Easy' package you have escorted rides, from flat to hilly, from 30 miles to 70 miles.
The 'basic' room is southwest facing, the sea view is more north facing and over the pool.
There is a balcony for each room with a clothes airer or dryer, and a hairdryer in the rooms.
The food is good, and a cappuccino made with soy milk is available, and you can ask for vegan options.
There is very little open in the off season, but Rimini is a 20 minute drive and there is a lot there in the way of shops and restuarants that are open.
There are city bikes available free of charge, and it is about a 3 mile ride to Cesenatico, all level riding.
I stayed for 3 nights in mid-March, for 3 days of cycling and training at the end of a business trip. Sylvia and the entire staff were more than welcoming, and helpful in every way. To go over the hotel point by point:
1. My room was clean, modern, and comfortable.
2. Bike selection was great, with choices all the way up to a Pinarello F10.
3. There were 4-5 guided rides available each day, for all levels, up to a 150K +/- jaunt through the mountains.
4. I opted for the Half Board, which included all meals, and you simply can't believe the wide selection and quality of the food, from early in the day until late in the evening. An athlete's dream.
5. Parking on the street was free and widely available, though I'm sure that would be different in-season.
6. The pool was great for training, and nice and warm despite it being late winter.
7. The owners understand that you may be accompanied by a wife and family that won't spend much of the day training, and have excellent options for other activities.
All in all, I can't say enough about my experience. I plan on returning, and hopefully bringing my family next time.