The pink race is in Romagna in May: a land worth living while riding your bike
The GIRO D'ITALIA is undoubtedly the toughest cycling race in the most beautiful place in the world. It is not only sports competition but also a journey through the landscapes, territory and regional communities of a fantastic country.
In 2023 the “Giro d'Italia” will be in Emilia-Romagna on May 14th, and here at the hotel Lungomare, the only four-star directly on the Sea of Cesenaico, we will offer you the opportunity to witness the emotion of this great race.
- Stage 09 (14th May): SAVIGNANO SUL RUBICONE - CESENA (TECHNOGYM VILLAGE). 33,6 KM
Entirely flat time trial for specialists with long straight stretches of road connected by only a dozen or so bends. Arrival at Technogym Village after running through the centre of Cesena.
Spend this exciting time with us to see the greatest cyclists in the world, who often stay in our hotels.
the OFFER includes:
- Basic room stay in “super half board” formula (breakfast, refreshment on the return from your training and excellent dinner);
- Banana and mineral salts before the departure of each tour;
- Use of the equipped bike room with tools, washing and compressor. The mechanic is always at your disposal;
- Daily tours with expert guides for different level of training;
- Saltwater swimming pool heated from March to November also ideal for the training of thriathletes, wellness center and sea view gym with “Technogym” equipment;
- Laundry service
Join us for this event: enjoy the passion, excitement and spectacle of the “Giro D'Italia”!
Write us your wishes and we will send you your customized and personalized quote.