Memorial Marco Pantani: 15th - 21st September - Cesenatico
Cesenatico is Marco Pantani and everything in his city speaks of him: the museum where his where his heirlooms are preserved, the bronze statue that remembers him, the many cycling events for professionals and people who love cycling, named after him.
His myth is created, just left the sea, on the climbs where you will be able to experience the same emotions.
And it is with this spirit that we have built the Pantani Week from 15th to 21st September.
A week dedicated to Marco, tracing the roads where he trained.
To remember him worthily in addition to the heart, you need legs of steel.
Yes, because during the Pantani Week there will be pedaling.
This is what our Pantani Week consists of:
- We will ride the same roads and climbs on which Marco used to train. We will do together the legendary Monte Carpegna also renamed "the climb to the sky of the Pirate": 6.5 Km with an average gradient of 10.5% and a maximum gradient of 18.5%
- We will take you to the legendary Pantani Museum to see his original personal belongings
- We will eat piadina at Tonina and Manola's, Marco's mother and sister
- We will live together the emotion of the Pantani Memorial, a race dedicated to him, with arrival in Cesenatico reserved for professionals and pre-world championship test
- A bandana created exclusively to celebrate this unique week of the year
In short, the emotions will not lack for all of us who have Marco in our hearts.
Come with us to live a week as a Pirate!