Granfondo del Capitano, Davide Cassani, Il Carpegna mi Basta, Rally di Romagna, Ride Riccione, Italian Bike Festival
On 20 March 2022 in Faenza, the “DAVIDE CASSANI” will open the season of granfondos in support of youth cycling. The focus on the "very young" category stems from the awareness that practising a sport like cycling is the basis for good health education and safety on the road.
But Romagna is a land of granfondos. Discover all those that will take place in 2022 and participate:
- On 29 May, on the Carpegna - the peak that Pantani climbed from the sea to prepare his victories for the great Giri - the granfondo IL CARPEGNA MI BASTA will be held. Overall, the route of the granfondo measures 43 km for about 1,600 meters of elevation gain. There are two main ascents to Monte Carpegna and Cippo di Marco Pantani. The technical difficulties are not exaggerated, so all cyclists will have fun.
- 1-2-3-4-5 June, in Riolo Terme there will be the 12th edition of the RALLY DI ROMAGNA, a cycling race in stages reserved to the Mountain with start and arrival in the municipality of Riolo Terme in the heart of the Tuscan-Romagnolo Apennines. It winds along a route designed in 5 stages with a different degree of difficulty for each stage.
- On 5 June, from Viale Ceccarini in Riccione, the RIDE RICCIONE will start, a race by road bike that winds through some of the most beautiful landscapes between Romagna and the ancient Republic of San Marino, until it crosses the Carpegna Pass. Three emotions for 3 routes: e-Ride (Length: 109,10 km / Altitude: 2.100 mt), Medio Ride (Length: 109,10 km / Altitude difference: 2.100 mt) and Ride from Riccione (Length: 142,0 km / Altitude difference: 3.200 mt).
- The tough ones get up on the pedals, on June 12 in Bagno di Romagna, for the GRANFONDO DEL CAPITANO with over 3100 meters of elevation gain on a route designed in the most uncontaminated nature of the Parco delle Foreste Casentinesi for over 140 kilometres.
If you are a true bike enthusiast in September, you must attend the ITALIAN BIKE FESTIVAL, scheduled from 9 to 11 for the first time at the Misano World Circuit. At the ITALIAN BIKE FESTIVAL you can discover a preview of what's new in the world of bikes next year. Three days dedicated to the discovery of a means of transport with a unique charm, a passion for many, a lifestyle for others, fun for everyone. Not only exhibition, but also many contents and activities to actively live the Festival.
Have you marked the dates in your diary?
Now all you have to do is book!
Here are 3 good reasons to choose the Lungomare Bike Hotel:
- We have the biggest, safest and best-equipped bike room in Emilia Romagna (it can accommodate up to 1 50 bikes).
- 6 guided daily bike tours: our experienced guides have designed and tested over 100 bike tours, with different lengths, elevation changes and difficulties, for different training sessions
- Guaranteed and safe transfer to the Granfondo