Granfondo Città di Riccione, Cime di Romagna, Il Carpegna mi Basta, Rally di Romagna, Italian Bike Festival
On 24 March 2024, the “citta di riccione” 99 kilometres with an altitude difference of 1560 metres, will open the granfondo season.
But Romagna is a land of granfondos. Discover all those that will take place in 2024 and participate:
- On 21 April 2024 the granfondo CIME DI ROMAGNA will be held in Faenza, 140 kilometres with an altitude difference of 2260 metres.
- From 25th to 29th May, in Riolo Terme there will be the 12th edition of the RALLY DI ROMAGNA, a cycling race in stages reserved to the Mountain with start and arrival in the municipality of Riolo Terme in the heart of the Tuscan-Romagnolo Apennines. It winds along a route designed in 5 stages with a different degree of difficulty for each stage.
- On 2nd June, on the Carpegna - the peak that Pantani climbed from the sea to prepare his victories for the great Giri - the granfondo IL CARPEGNA MI BASTA will be held. Overall, the route of the granfondo measures 43 km for about 1,600 meters of elevation gain. There are two main ascents to Monte Carpegna and Cippo di Marco Pantani. The technical difficulties are not exaggerated, so all cyclists will have fun.
If you are a true bike enthusiast in September, you must attend the ITALIAN BIKE FESTIVAL, scheduled from 13 to 15 at the Misano World Circuit. At the ITALIAN BIKE FESTIVAL you can discover a preview of what's new in the world of bikes next year. Three days dedicated to the discovery of a means of transport with a unique charm, a passion for many, a lifestyle for others, fun for everyone. Not only exhibition, but also many contents and activities to actively live the Festival.
Have you marked the dates in your diary?
Now all you have to do is book!
Here are 3 good reasons to choose the Lungomare Bike Hotel:
- We have the biggest, safest and best-equipped bike room in Emilia Romagna (it can accommodate up to 1 50 bikes).
- 6 guided daily bike tours: our experienced guides have designed and tested over 100 bike tours, with different lengths, elevation changes and difficulties, for different training sessions
- Guaranteed and safe transfer to the Granfondo