On Saturday June 24th, the longest day of the year, cross Italy from coast to coast
On June 24, test yourself with a long-distance non competitive ride.
Get on your bike and ride at a free pace crossing Italy from coast to coast on the longest day of the year. We start from Cesenatico, with the sun rising from the sea behind us and we arrive on the Tyrrhenian coast with the sun in front of us, sets in the sea.
Here is our offer "Chase The Sun"
- Accommodation in a Basic room for the nights of 23 and 25 June in EASY Bike Package (breakfast, post-training buffet and dinner with water included at meals).
- Use of the Bike Room with security cameras, workshop for small repairs with compressor, washing corner, hooks with padlocks. Mechanic is always at your disposal.
- Access to the salinized and heated pool from March to November with training lane.
- Access to the gym on the attic floor with sea view and Technogym equipment.
- Registration and mandatory association to Chase The Sun Italy 2023.
- Luggage transfer to the 4-star Hotel in Tirrenia in bed and breakfast formula for the night of June 24th, day of the ride.
- Transfer by bus with bike trolley from Tirrenia to Cesenatico Sunday 25th June.
In double room for single use from 990 € for 3 nights
In double room from 830 € for 3 nights, per person
Ask for an offer