12-13-14 May 2023 - Cattolica (30 minutes car drive from Cesenatico)
On 14th May 2023 the 8th edition of the Granfondo degli Squali di Cattolica is back: choose the distance to ride and come to pedal in Romagna!
Departure from the splendid setting of the Cattolica Aquarium with arrival in Gabicce Monte and breathtaking views of the Adriatic Riviera of Romagna and Marche, immersed in the Natural Park of Monte San Bartolo: this is Granfondo degli Squali.
Two routes to choose from:
- Long distance: 128 km with an elevation of 2020 metres (14% max gradient).
- Short distance: 85 km with an elevation of 1365 metres (8% max gradient).
Why should you choose Hotel Lungomare Cesenatico to attend Granfondo degli Squali?
- A tradition of over 40 anni years in welcoming cyclists from all over the world
- We have been chosen many times by the best cycling teams in the world (National Italian Cycling, SkyTeam, Moviestar and many others)
- We have the largest, safest, and equipped bike room in Emilia Romagna
- We will give you the best advice and assistance to enjoy the Granfondo at its best
- 6 daily guided bike tours: our expert guides have designed and tested over 100 bike tours, with different length, elevation and difficulty, for different trainings
- We can arrange specific trainings on the pre-race days, to make you reach your maximum performance for the Granfondo
- Guaranteed and secure transfer to the Granfondo
- Laundry service for technical clothing
- Mechanic available for assistance and repairs
- Salinized and heated pool with whirlpool
- Small but delicious SPA to relax and recover your strength
- If you wish, we can take care of your registration at the Granfondo
- Length: 128 Km
- Difference: 2020 m
- Max height: 567 m
- Max slope: 14%