02nd April 2023 - Cervia (just 10 km from Lungomare Bike Hotel)
On 02nd April 2023 the 26th Granfondo Via del Sale will take place in Cervia: emotion and fatigue through breathtaking views!
Sea, hills, plains, climbs, descents with suggestive views and priceless views. Choose, among the four cycling routes proposed, the one that best suits your legs and start pedalling!
Those with the muscles and mind prepared to tackle the long route can put themselves to the test on the four climbs, united by the splendid scenery of the Romagna hills: Montecavallo, Ciola, the legendary Cima Pantani di Montevecchio, dedicated to the Pirate and now the symbol of the Via del Sale, and Paderno/Colinello.
The entire weekend will be enriched by numerous events for families, with music and shows.
Why should you choose Lungomare Bike Hotel to attend Granfondo degli del Sale?
- A tradition of over 40 years in welcoming cyclists from all over the world
- We have been chosen many times by the best cycling teams in the world (National Italian Cycling, SkyTeam, Moviestar and many others)
- We have the largest, safest, and equipped bike room in Emilia Romagna
- We will give you the best advice and assistance to enjoy the Granfondo at its best
- 6 daily guided bike tours: our expert guides have designed and tested over 100 bike tours, with different length, elevation and difficulty, for different trainings
- We can arrange specific trainings on the pre-race days, to make you reach your maximum performance for the Granfondo
- Guaranteed and secure transfer to the Granfondo
- Laundry service for technical clothing
- Mechanic available for assistance and repairs
- Salinized and heated pool with whirlpool
- Small but delicious SPA to relax and recover your strength
- If you wish, we can take care of your registration at the Granfondo
- Max length: 152 Km
- Difference: 1957 m
- Max height: 547 m
- Max gradient: 16 %