here is what to expect
At Lungomare Bike Hotel we have a daily routine to enjoy. This daily program just give you an idea of what happens every day here:
Same routine, always different emotions
- From 7.30 am. A perfect start with our healthy breakfast. Breakfast is fuel for the ride of the day, but also a tasty moment: a wide selection of fresh, healthy, local food, pasta, fruit and vegetables awaits you, to make sure you begin every day perfectly prepared for the road ahead.
- 8.30 am. Setting of the bike. Check the wheels, inspect the tires, lube the chain, check the shifting. That’s the moment in which you have to feel your bike. And remember to collect mineral salts and banana in reception!
- 9.30 am. Let’s ride! Right in front of the hotel, the group gets together, led by the guide. We exchange the latest information and the first smiles. Adrenaline gets up. Let’s start!
- 2.00 pm. Come back to the Hotel. After a 3-5 hours ride, depending on the group level, riders come back to Lungomare Bike Hotel to have a shower and buffet post training.
- 12,00 – 4,30 pm. Lunch buffet. Our lunch buffet is soooo long. You can have lunch until 4,30 pm, if you prefer to have a shower or relax before having your meal.
- Till 7,00 pm. Relax in our SPA, beach or swimming pool. After your ride, you have to slow down. You can unwind at our wellness centre, where you'll find sauna, Turkish bath, relax area, whirlpoool and a good massage. Or you can relax a our beach, enjoying the sun at sunset. Maybe, you can have a swim in our heated and salinized pool.
- 7-8.30 pm. Delight in dining. As you know, in Italy the food is so much important. You will taste our delicious recipes, made with local and fresh products. Enjoying your meal with a glass of Italian wine would be perfect.
- 9-11 pm. Drink after dinner. An after-dinner drink awaits you in our bar: this is the time for a chat with your travel friends, to share stories from the road, talking about the bike ride of the day and planning the ride of the next day. That’s what a cycling holiday is all about.
- 11pm and night. A well-deserved rest. It’s time to go to bed for your deserved rest. A new exciting bike advenrture is awaiting for you the next day!