15-16-17 May 2020 - Cattolica (30 minutes car drive from Cesenatico)
Departure from the splendid setting of the Cattolica Aquarium with arrival in Gabicce Monte and breathtaking views of the Adriatic Riviera of Romagna and Marche, immersed in the Natural Park of Monte San Bartolo: this is Granfondo degli Squali.
Two routes to choose from:
- Long distance: 136 km with an elevation of 2183 metres (12% max gradient).
- Short distance: 79 km with an elevation of 1232 metres (8% max gradient).
Why should you choose Hotel Lungomare Cesenatico to attend Granfondo degli Squali?
- A tradition of over 25 40 anni years in welcoming cyclists from all over the world
- We have been chosen many times by the best cycling teams in the world (National Italian Cycling, SkyTeam, Moviestar and many others)
- We have the largest, safest, and equipped bike room in Emilia Romagna
- We will give you the best advice and assistance to enjoy the Granfondo at its best
- 5 daily guided bike tours: our expert guides have designed and tested over 100 bike tours, with different length, elevation and difficulty, for different trainings
- We can arrange specific trainings on the pre-race days, to make you reach your maximum performance for the Granfondo
- Guaranteed and secure transfer to the Granfondo
- Laundry service for technical clothing
- Mechanic available for assistance and repairs
- Salinized and heated pool with whirlpool
- Small but delicious SPA to relax and recover your strength
- If you wish, we can take care of your registration at the Granfondo