Sea, lakes and mountains
Looking to plan a bike getaway, here are some ideas for a Cesenatico and Slovenia Special!
Discovering a hidden gem: Slovenia
At the end of July, come to Romagna and enjoy the landscapes where the Pirate, Marco Pantani, used to train. Sleep four nights in Cesenatico and then we will take you to discover the nature of wild Solvenia, between mountains and lakes. Here you will sleep two nights.
Ole will be your guide, who together with a small number of cyclists will lead you on your Italian-Slovenian journey.
On your return, you choose whether to extend your stay by discovering the hidden corners of Romagna or to return home. Remember we also organise transfers from/to the main airports and stations in Italy
Your reservation at Lungomare Bike Hotel includes:
- Super Half Board: breakfast + buffet from 12:00 until 16:30 for a tasty lunch after the daily excursions and dinner
- every day, one of our 6 bike tours with an expert guide
- secure, video-monitored bike room with washing area, small repairs and compressor. Mechanic always at your disposal
- access to the gym with Techogym equipment and outdoor pool with whirlpool, salinised and heated to 29° from March to November
- banana, mineral salts and water for your flask every day
- laundry for your sportswear
- access to the wellness centre with sauna, Turkish bath, whirlpool, relaxing room with herbal teas and Cervia salt wall, solarium and sun beds
In Slovenia you have included in your booking:
- two overnight stays (27, 28 and 29 July), breakfast and dinner
- guided bike tours
- return transfer service from Cesenatico
from € 1119,00 per person in a double room
You decide whether to join us in Cesenatico or start your tour from 27 July directly from Slovenia.
NB: To be part of the tour you must sign up by the end of May!